Elder care that delivers peace of mind in the comfort of your home.
Many elders need better access to primary care due to advanced illness or disability that makes it hard to get to the doctor’s office. If you or a family member face this challenge, Capital Caring Health can help.
Now serving Northern Virginia and NW D.C./Chevy Chase, MD areas.
Who We Serve
Elders (age 55+) who are home-limited and have advanced illness or disability.
What We Do
- House Calls: By doctors, nurse practitioners, and social workers who specialize in the care of older adults with advanced illness.
- Mobile Technology: We offer in-home diagnostic tests (blood work, X-rays, ultrasound) and an electronic portal for communication with our team.
- 24/7 Coordination of Care: Our team is available 24/7 by phone. We arrange primary and urgent care, specialists, hospital and support services needed to age at home with dignity.
- Family Time: We work closely with families so all understand the plan of care.
Where We Serve: Zip Codes
- Northern Virginia
- Alexandria: 22301, 22302, 22303, 22304, 22305, 22310, 22311, 22312, 22314
- Arlington County: 22201, 22202, 22203, 22204, 22205, 22206, 22207, 22209, 22211, 22213
- Fairfax County: 20120, 20121, 20122, 20124, 20151, 20170, 20171, 20190, 20191, 20194, 22003, 22027, 22030, 22031, 22032, 22033, 22037, 22041, 22042, 22043, 22044, 22046, 22066, 22101, 22102, 22124, 22180, 22181, 22182
- Loudoun West: 20105, 20107, 20129, 20147, 20148, 20152, 20164, 20165, 20166, 20175, 20176
- Prince William County: 20108, 20109, 20110, 20111, 20113, 20136, 20143, 20155, 20156, 20168, 20169, 20181, 20182
- NW D.C./Chevy Chase, MD
- Washington DC: 20007, 20008, 20015, 20016
- Montgomery County: 20815, 20816
- Additional zip code areas will be added for PCH service in the future
Our Goal: Peace of Mind
Our team is there for you every day, until the last day of life. We manage all your health care needs, over time and setting. This includes complex care, medication management, daily support services and transitions between settings of care.
We accept and bill Medicare and other insurance for the doctor and NP house call visits. Standard co-payments apply
For Current Patients
Call our 24-Hour Care Line for more information:
Meet Our Team
Leading the team is Dr. Heidi Young, Primary Care at Home Lead for Capital Caring Health, who brings more than 15 years of experience as in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine. She attended Georgetown University School of Medicine and completed an Internal Medicine Residency at the University of Chicago and a Hospice & Palliative Medicine Fellowship at the National Institute of Health.