Capital Caring Health Thrift Store
Visit Capital Caring Health’s Thrift Store, which has wonderful items for sale that, in turn, benefit our community.
All proceeds go to Capital Caring’s mission to improve care for families regardless of their ability to pay. The store provides a wonderful way to engage in helping the community and families in their time of need by donating, volunteering, and/or simply stopping by to visit and shop. Take a look at items that we accept as donations. We are also in need of volunteers to help support our mission of improving care in the community.
- Tuesday – Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday and Monday: Closed
*Hours may vary during the month of August*
Senior 55+ Discount
On Tuesdays, Seniors 55+ enjoy a 25% discount on all items over $1.00 (excluding white tags and jewelry).
- Donation Hours: Tuesday – Saturday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Acceptable Items to Donate
- Items We Cannot Accept Due to Safety, Legal or Environmental Concerns
Thrift Store Address
Falls Church, VA 22044