Workplace Giving

Combined Federal Campaign

If you work for the federal government, you can direct your annual Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) contribution to Capital Caring by designating #39664.

United Way

 If your employer conducts a United Way campaign, you can direct your contribution by writing in “Capital Caring” in the “Other” category (minimum contribution of $100 per year).

Community 1st of Greater Washington, D.C.

Capital Caring has joined with other Washington area charities to form Community 1st – America’s Charities of Greater Washington, D.C. You may elect Capital Caring if your employer participates in this federated giving opportunity.

For questions or more information on workplace giving, contact Julia Feldman, VP Public Affairs & Philanthropy, at or call 703-237-5422.

Reach out to one of our care experts today.