In 2023, you can brighten the lives of the children under our care with terminal illness by providing each of them with two brand new robotic birds – one for them and one for their sibling(s). Plus, we would like to send you either a blue or red bird to use as a decoration in your home.
These birds chirp and sing six different songs in response to sight, sound, and touch. They are completely adorable!
How you can help with a tax deductible gift:*
- $75 provides a bird for a terminally ill child
- $225 provides two birds to a child and their sibling(s), plus one bird for you
- $375 provides for two families with children in our care, plus one bird for you
- $525 provides for three families, plus one bird for you
- $1,050 provides for six families, plus one bird for you
If you wish to donate one of the above amounts, or another amount, please contact Susan Zolbe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-538-2077.
About the Blue Bird:
The blue bird has special significance. Several years ago, a blue bird visited one of our children on her bedroom windowsill every day for two weeks until the day she died. The bird never returned after the little girl passed away.
Three Quick Facts:
- We are the largest Children’s Hospice Care Provider on the East Coast
- We are one of only five hospice groups nationwide (out of 4,700) with a dedicated pediatric care team
- Hundreds of children annually are cared for through our hospice and bereavement programs
Please note: Capital Caring Health will provide you with a Gift Acknowledgement letter by mail for your records. Your letter will include the tax deductible portion of your gift (this is your total donation minus the cost of goods received if opting to receive a bird, $52).