At Capital Caring, we are deeply committed to our veterans. We offer coordinated, compassionate care tailored to the needs of veterans.
- We help veterans navigate veteran benefits, offer assistance obtaining service-connected compensation benefits, burial benefits, survivor benefits and more.
- We partner with Fort Belvoir Community Hospital and the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center to train medical residents in hospice and palliative care.
- We provide special recognition, pinning ceremonies, and other honors for veterans and their families to salute their service to our country through our We Honor Veterans Program.
- We pair volunteers who are veterans with patients who are also veterans through our Vet to Vet Program.
- We pledge to provide world-class care to veterans and their families—taking into account service history as we develop a patient care plan.