Primary Care at Home Inquiry
Elder care that delivers peace of mind in the comfort of your home.
If you have a loved one, or know someone dealing with a chronic illness where making doctors’ visits pose a challenge, and hospital visits are a major concern – then there’s never been a better time to enroll in our PCH Program.
Who We Serve
Elders (age 65+) who are home-limited and have one or more chronic conditions.
What We Do
- House Calls: By doctors, nurse practitioners, and social workers.
- Mobile Technology: We offer in-home diagnostic tests (blood work, X-rays, ultrasound) and an electronic portal for communication with our team.
- 24/7 Coordination of Care: Our team is available 24/7 by phone. We arrange primary and urgent care, specialists, hospital and support services needed to age at home with dignity.
- Family Time: We work closely with families so all understand the plan of care.
Seniors enrolled in the Primary Care at Home program may keep their existing specialists while receiving primary and urgent care from us in their place of residence. Our care team, consisting of physicians, nurse practitioners (NP) and social workers, offer 24/7 access to address urgent concerns, providing peace of mind for patients and family.
Where We Serve
- Northern Virginia
- Zip codes: 22041, 22042, 22043, 22044, 22046, 22101, 22201, 22203, 22204, 22205, 22207, 22209, 22211, 22213
- NW D.C./Chevy Chase, MD
- Zip codes: 20007, 20008, 20015, 20016, 20815, 20816
- Coming soon to: Alexandria, Fredericksburg, and Manassas
Our Goal: Peace of Mind
Our team is there for you every day, until the last day of life. We manage all your health care needs, over time and setting. This includes complex care, medication management, daily support services and transitions between settings of care.
Call for more information:
Straight Talk - Safe Care for Seniors During COVID-19 Times
Do you have specific questions about primary care?
Eric De Jonge, MD
Primary Care Executive Lead
Leading the team is Dr. Eric De Jonge, Chief of Geriatrics for Capital Caring Health, who brings more than 20 years of experience as a Geriatrician and House Call physician. He attended Yale School of Medicine and completed Internal Medicine Residency and Geriatrics fellowship at Johns Hopkins. Click here to watch a video with Dr. De Jonge explaining his goals for the Primary Care at Home Program.