Many Ways to Give
Capital Caring offers you a variety of easy ways to make a gift to support those living with advanced illness. Whether you are a family who wishes to make a contribution, an employer who believes in the power of corporate responsibility, or an individual who wants to make a difference by offering an in-kind donation—we have a giving option that is right for you.
Gifts of Stock
Donating appreciated stock to Capital Caring can be a financial boon to you and a remarkable gift to our organization. We use these assets to support those who have inadequate financial means to pay for their care.
- To make a donation of appreciated stock, please contact Jeff Kost, Vice President of Resource Development, at (703) 531-2399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Planned Giving offers you an opportunity to leave a legacy by ensuring that future generations benefit from Capital Caring’s services. There are several ways to make a planned gift.
- To learn more visit our Planned Giving page.
If you and perhaps your colleagues wish to support Capital Caring through workplace-giving, there are several ways to give.
- Combined Federal Campaign – If you work for the federal government, you can direct your annual Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) contribution to Capital Caring by designating #39664.
- United Way – If your employer conducts a United Way campaign, you can direct your contribution by writing in “Capital Caring” in the “Other” category (minimum contribution of $100 per year).
- Community 1st of Greater Washington, D.C. – Capital Caring has joined with other Washington area charities to form Community1st – America’s Charities of Greater Washington, D.C. You may elect Capital Caring if your employer participates in this federated giving opportunity.
If you want to provide your employees with an opportunity to do social good by donating to Capital Caring, please contact our Resource Development staff at 703-531-6226. We are happy to develop a customized giving program that best suits your organizational needs.
Each year, Capital Caring hosts festive events, galas, fundraisers and activities in order to serve our community and ensure that everyone who is medically eligible for our care can access it, regardless of their ability to pay. Click here to learn more about our events! If you are interested in sponsoring an event, please contact Katie Tran-Lam at email@example.com or at 703-531-2386.